Chamomile is one of my favorite teas. It’s one of the first teas I remember drinking as a kid. Chamomile latte is a great way to enjoy this herb. My kids just love the foam. They call it cloud tea.
Chamomile is a gentle herb. It has a lovely apple smell and flavor. This recipe can be made with your choice of milk, however I find that cow milk makes the best foam. It’s just as delicious with almond milk and low foam.
Get your organic chamomile from Mountain Rose Herbs in bulk.
Follow Wild Alex Herbs on Facebook and Instagram.
Pin this recipe. Share it with a friend.
Check out these great products to infuse tea. As an Amazon affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon dried chamomile flowers
- 1 3/4 cups milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Make chamomile tea. Boil the water. Add chamomile flowers to a cup large enough to hold 2 cups of water. Pour the water just boiled water over the tea. Cover with a plate and allow to steep for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the milk to a sauce pan set to medium high heat. Vigorously whisk the milk until it is your desired frothiness. 5-8 minutes.
- Strain the tea. Add the maple syrup or honey, if using.
- Add a quarter of the tea into a mug. Continue with all 4 mugs. Add the milk in the same manner. Scoop the foam out and top each mug off.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a Reply