Wild Alex Herbs is all about spreading plant awareness. The best way to do that is to teach others how to use plants as a regular part of their every day lives. Wild Alex Herbs focus on using herbs as food, and it’s effect on the body so, that you can be your healthiest and your best.
WILD ALEX HERBS OFFERS
- Plant Awareness events including Herb Walks each month from June to September.
- Consultations using a holistic approach of exploring mind, body, and spirit.
- Journal entries that contain useful information regarding wellness, recipes, identifying herbs, plants, & trees, uses of herbs and much more.
- Spice Blends that make getting herbs into your life very easy and tasty. (ON THE WAY!)
- Tea Blends specifically designed for women, men, and children that are beneficial for toning and nourishing the body. (ON THE WAY!)
If you want to learn about herbs, browse through my Journal and attend a Plant Awareness event.
If you are interested in a consultation please email me at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you asap.
I’ll very soon be adding a Wild Alex Herbs Shop where you can purchase teas and spices.
WHO AM I? a Poem.
I am Alexandra Stefanovic-Mundt. This is my name, you can’t wear it out.
I am an Herbalist. It’s my souls calling, I can’t ignore what is.
I am a Wildcrafter. It keeps me humble and makes me proud.
I am a Simpler. One thing at a time, please.
I am a Black Belt. Where I found my courage and learned to breath.
In 2009, I completed my Master Herbalist Certificate from the Global College of Natural Medicine. I’ve continued my learning journey as a member of Learning Herbs, Herb Mentor; where I learn from renowned herbalist including Rosalee de la Foret, Susan Weed, Jim McDonald, Lesley Tierra, and many others. I’ve used my skills and knowledge of herbs for personal use, for family and friends, until now!
I started Wild Alex Herbs in May 2019, as part of a spirit goal I had as a black belt candidate. I was nervous as all can be but in June, I lead my first Herb Walk, and thus gained the courage and confidence to continue sharing my passion with the world as Wild Alex Herbs.
My Philosophy: I believe that all things are connected. I believe in using natural elements as much as possible for a happy and healthy life. I believe in balance. I believe in respect, the real, and the wild. I share my perspective, beliefs, and experience in all that I do with Wild Alex Herbs.